i wasn't tagged but this looked like fun soooo....
1. Answer the questions.
2. Tag at least two people.
3. Have fun, and make the answers as short or as long as you like!
1. When did you discover you enjoyed writing?
When I was 10 or 11, I decided to give fanfiction a try and I was shit at it, but I had a lot of fun and started writing original stories instead. I got really into it when I was around 13 and gave writing a novel a shot. Again, didn't go very well, but it got me to where I am today, so it's all good.
2. What are your strengths in writing?
Character development. Like, hands down--that's my greatest strength as a writer.
3. What are your weaknesses in writing?
Well, for someone who likes to throw romance into all my stories, I'm kinda shit at writing it. Like...fluffy scenes and all that. I'm just so, so bad at it.
4. What is your favourite genre to write in?
Fantasy, urban or high. The vast majority of my stories have at least a few fantasy elements in them.
5. Do you consider yourself a good writer?
Yeah, I'm pretty solid. I can always get better, but I feel like I'm at a pretty good stage with my writing.
6. Do you like to let a lot of people in real life read your work?
Oh yeah, I love letting people see my stories. I don't exactly have a lot of people anymore who are into reading (which is a grand tragedy), but all the people who do read totally get my stories waved in their faces.
7. How often do you write?
I try to write at least a little everyday. Sometimes I take a couple weeks off, but that usually has something to do with writer's block or stress.
8. Who are your favourite authors and why?
Chuck Palahniuk is my all-time favorite writer and I'm pretty sure no one will ever be able to contend with him for the top spot. I just really love his style and the characters he creates (even though most of them would be horribly shitty people).
9. Do you have any OC's? If so, describe your favourite ones.
Oh. My. God. I have about 9 billion OCs. And asking me to pick a favorite is like asking a mother to pick her favorite child. I love all my little losers pretty equally.
10. Do you write fan-fiction? If so, for which fandoms?
I don't anymore. Back when I was just starting out, I wrote a lot of Harry Potter fanfics. A couple for One Piece, DBZ, FMA...that kinda stuff.
11. Do you prefer writing by hand or typing?
Oh, typing all the way. I'm doing a project right now that requires a lot of writing by hand and it is just killing my wrist.
12. Are you a huge critic when it comes to writing?
Sorta. I wouldn't say I'm a HUGE critic. A constructive critic, maybe.
13. What format do you like to write in the most? (Prose, short story, vignette, poetry, etc.)
Mostly novels, with a few short stories thrown in here and there.
14. Who do you tag?
NO ONE D: